As I learn how to leverage Pinax to build Web applications, I’m writing about my experiences. I plan to update this article and to use it as an index:
- Part 1: Installing Pinax.
- Part 2: Creating a new tab.
- Part 3: Creating a new application inside a Pinax website.
- Part 4: The main domain object of the sample application.
- Part 5: A form for submitting new items.
- Part 6: Comments on approaches to revision control.
- Part 7: Notifications.
The source code for the sample application is hosted on GitHub.
I also have a feed for my Pinax-related articles.